Axis Insurance Services, LLC, located in Franklin Lakes, NJ, is seeking entry level to experienced insurance producers focusing on the retail side of the business. No experience is necessary. This position is with a dynamic, growing company that has experienced 30-40% growth rate each year. The position pays an initial base salary and commission. The starting base salary is dependent upon experience but can range from $40,000 to $60,000 plus commission. The earnings potential is unlimited with a six-figure income potential.
Axis Insurance Services, LLC is a nationally recognized professional and management liability broker. We specialize in Errors and Omissions, Directors’ and Officers’ liability, Privacy (Cyber) and other professional and management liability coverages. The Company is 20 years old and expanding its sales force. The company currently has 22 employees in 5 states. For the right candidate, the Company will provide training, licensing opportunities, leads and an opportunity to work with a Company that is dynamic and has experienced double digit growth in each of the last 5 years. The position is required to work in the Franklin Lakes, NJ office. You must be a self-starter and motivated to want to move up within the organization. The entire training can take up to two years. So, if you are not willing to commit two years, you should not apply. If you are motivated, a self-starter and want a career with high income potential and flexibility, we welcome your application.
Successful applicants will be trained for six months in products, selling, prospecting and will be required to be licensed. Afterward, the applicant will solicit and service professional and management liability opportunities and clients. The applicant must be highly motivated and able to work independently. The position will require some travel, including overnight travel, to clients, conferences, and events. Although the position is primarily an 8:30 to 5:00 position, as a sales person your hours could be more while attending events, conferences or other meetings or if you chose to sell additional opportunities.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Solicit new clients through building of relationships, calls and visits to potential and existing clients
- Service new and existing accounts
- Work with management on corporate initiatives designed to enhance Company growth
- Work with other producers to learn the business
- Develop technical expertise in the industry
- Producing new business as well as growing an existing book of business
- Interacting daily with our sales staff and insurance markets for the delivery of services to our clients
- Cross selling additional professional liability products
- Client communication and coordination
- Development and organizations of efficient client files
Key Job Requirements:
- Highly motivated and self-starter
- Ability to socialize and interact with customers, insurance carriers and others
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel overnight to attend client meetings, events and conferences nationwide
- P&C insurance license helpful, but not necessary
- Experienced user of AMS360 or similar paperless system is helpful, but not mandatory
- Must be computer competent
- Must be detail oriented and well organized
- Must have excellent computer/Internet skills
About Axis Insurance Services, LLC (www.axisins.com)
Axis Insurance Services, LLC (Axis) is a professional liability insurance agent and broker licensed in most US states. The insurance agency is in a significant growth mode and expanding its core business. We have 22 employees in 5 states and are seeking talented and dedicated insurance professionals that want to be part of our growth and expansion and looking for an opportunity to learn new products. The position has excellent growth potential. Located in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey, Axis and its agents provide insurance services to clients in most states.
Other: Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience but will range from $40,000 to $60,000 plus commission, depending upon experience. This position offers healthcare, vision and dental plans, 401K and FSA. Email confidential resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.